Saturday 12 May 2012

Show me ya tips



Earrings- Topshop


Excuse the duck lips and crappy web cam quality pictures; just showing off my glitter tips for 'laffs' in the first picture. So welcome, I guess to my first post in Glitter Tips- somebody pop open the champers! It's not exactly a very interesting or ground breaking post but hey, you've got to start somewhere right?! Basically I'm home alone on a Saturday night, watching The Voice and feeling rather sorry for myself, and I have been wanting to set this up for a while now, so I thought what the hell, now's as good a time as any! So yes this is me introducing myself to the cyber world, in a, well honestly, not very stylish way, but I promise you it will get better, honest! I have some outfit posts planned, although you may have to wait a couple of days as exams start on Tuesday, bleh! Oooh by the way, not sure how well you can tell on the picture but the earrings are ombred pink at the ends, I love them and they were such a bargain too!
So that's it for now, have a glittery weekend! (See what I did there)


No comments:

Post a Comment