Sunday 20 May 2012

Cat nails? Hell yeah!



Cat nails? Hell yeah!
Woah I am such a bad blogger, I haven’t posted in over 1 week of actually creating this blog ahaha! I think I can be forgiven though as I had three gcse exams last week; I think they went ok but it’s hard to tell. I will hopefully be abit more committed next week though as I don’t have any exams for abit now! 

Anyway, as you can see from my (not particularly well taken) pictures I have currently got THE most amazing finger nails ever! I saw a post about them on a blog that I read quite alot and thought 'I have to have these babies!' I painted the background in a No7 lilac-y type colour as it said not to use dark colours on the instructions and it turned out to work quite well!

 I bought these reasonably inexpensively at £2.30 a set from  a fantastic (and may I add British) ebay seller called Jan Christie. Out of a wide selection of cats, dogs, birds, ect. I decided on these tabby cats and also some pug faces which I will show you once I have tried them soon! They were so easy to apply! All I did was paint my nails in my chosen colour and leave them to dry fully (really important they're completely dry); then cut around each sticker leaving abit of room around the edge; pulled them off the backing (I found it easy to use a pin), and placed one on each nail then applied a couple of layers of topcoat. Trust me, I'm not very crafty, if I can do it anyone can!

After talking to Jan she also informed me she has a website too with an even bigger selection on! (http://janchristie.com/)  I have completely fallen for these nail stickers and would recommend them to anybody! Every time I look down at my nails I get a little smile! I think my next purchase may be the black cat's face with green eyes. Let me know if you try or have tried these, I'd love to hear what you think!

2 comments:

  1. Cute nails, I bought some of those stickers too but I forgot to seal them with top coat and they washed off. haha whoops!

    www.iwishicouldwink.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, haha aww i bet you were gutted! Well atleast you know for next time!:)

    ReplyDelete