Thursday 7 June 2012

A nod to Jesus...

Dress: Topshop
Jacket: H&M
Earrings: Topshop

Well, I'm sorry to have to start by grovelling but I’m sosososo sorry I haven’t been on here for absolutely yonks! I've had exams, revision, ect. so I haven’t exactly had time to go on the computer, never mind go out and take pictures of what I’m wearing but I am determined to knuckle down with this blog as I do enjoy writing it (despite the very small amount of traffic my blog receives!). 

I wore this for a brief trip into town and then to a wedding that I was singing in with my choir. I love this dress, but I got it from Topshop quite a while ago so I don’t think it's still available! It has beautiful embroidery on the front though! Unfortunately my outfit didn't get to make an appearance in the wedding service as I had to wear a delightful red floor length choir robe. However I did keep my earrings on for the service which in the end (through no planning) was coincidentally quite appropriate as they are crucifix earrings and the wedding was in a church!  I should probably point out that the earrings were definitely more of a fashion statement than an actual 'nod to Jesus' but oh well I still wore them to church!
Anyway, I'd better strop procrastinating and continue with my revision *sigh* I will update soon!

P.S - I bought a cat today from the RSPCA and called her Maia! She's so cute but sadly has hidden under the hole in the kitchen cabinet out of nerves, bless! 
P.P.S - I'm having abit of an ugly day, excuse the lack of makeup!

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! LOVE your leather jacket!

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou! Oooh my first comment on a post- how exciting! x

    ReplyDelete