Sunday 10 June 2012

Nelly!

My designed shoe on NELLY.COM

I hope everyone is having a lovely last day of half-term (apart from those lucky people who have an extra day!). Today I have just been revising and looking on blogs/sites. I came across this competition to design a shoe for Nelly, an online fashion company and thought why not?! So I designed this shoe! It reminds me a liitle of some shoes similar to this in topshop at the moment, although i changed them abit! I decided to do a pastely mauve colour as i am pretty obsessed with pastels currently! Also I did a glitter heel because- well to be honest I thought it looked pretty! So i'd really like to ask anyone who reads this a big favour to vote for my shoe if you like it! I know it is very unlikely that I'm going to win but it would be pretty amazing if i got a few votes! So there you go, I'll get back to my regular posts soon!

P.S - I have bonded with Maia (my new cat) and I have to say, she is such a cutie!

4 comments: