Friday 8 June 2012

Dungarees Days...

T-shirt: Band shirt (Pete and the pirates)
Dungarees: Vintage
Jacket: H&M
Shoes: Topshop
Socks: White Stuff


I've decided yet again to procrastinate from revision and do a blog post. I'M FAILING MY GCSES FOR YOU!!! Hahaha just kidding guys, I’ll be fine! Anyway, this is what I wore on a family road trip to the cute little town of Lincoln. In retrospect it would of been a better idea to go the day after because lots of the little vintage shops I would of liked to have gone in were closed still for the optional bank holiday *sigh*, but I didn’t let this dampen my spirits and still soaked up everything Lincoln had to offer. Plus, some of the little shops were still open to have a nose around. When I say a nose that is all it was because I am trying to save my money for my holidays! 

Onto the clothes! I understand that dungarees may not be everyone’s cup of tea, and admittedly I’m not a fan of the full length ones, however I absolutely love these short ones that I picked up from a vintage shop in my local area called Chinese Laundry. I was surprised when I found them in there, as that particular shop is one of those places where I can never seem to find anything that I like or is indeed in my price range, but despite this I both liked and could afford these at just £15! Plus they are so cosy! I apologise for wearing this leather jacket two posts in a row! It seems to be my go to item at the moment for completing my outfits- I can literally wear it with anything! We're at this funny time of year where it seems too warm to wear a coat but you know you are going to freeze without one so a leather jacket is abit of an essential! You can't really see it on here but I’m wearing the t-shirt of a really good band I’ve seen a couple of times called Pete and the Pirates. I'm not really into buying band t-shirts as souvenirs as I find them a waste of money, nut i really liked the design on this shirt and because kits quite a quirky name for a band that isn't widely known I took the plunge and bought it! 
Anyway, that just about sums up this post! For those of you on half-term break enjoy the little bit of the holiday we have left (this week has literally flown past)!

P.S - Maia (my new cat for those who don’t know) is starting to settle abit more and has not hidden from me today! We had quite a nice time earlier playing. She was purring so much she sounded like a motorbike engine. Bless. 
P.P.S - I saw American Pie: The Reunion the other night. It is ridiculously funny!

2 comments:

  1. Guess whooo
    Love your dungarees!
    I agree I never find much in chinese laundry..
    love Amber xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Amber! Thankyou, and I know, it's abit of an anti-climax!
      Claudia x

      Delete