Saturday 21 July 2012

Mud and fashion from Latitude




Top - Zara
Shorts - Topshop
Necklace - Topshop
Wellies - Kurt Geiger
Socks - Jack Wills
Earrings - Topshop

Just a quick outfit post from one of the days at Latitude festival, which I went to last weekend with my friend Caroline. It was absolutely amazing; I had such a good time. I have more pictures from the festival to come but I thought I’d keep this an outfit post. I got these mint leather shorts in the Topshop sale! I love them, they are so cool and the colour is lovely, plus they were half price at £15 and I do love a bargain! I'm trying to refrain from sounding pretentious here but I love the contrast in colours and fabrics between the top and shorts! As you can see I have my wellies on; they don't look too bad here but there was some serious mud all weekend. I don’t think I took my wellies off at all apart from inside my tent! Luckily though it only really rained on the night times though and it was quite warm in the day so I didn’t let the mud put me off baring abit of leg!

As you can see in the second picture I have a blue feather hair extension. There was an onsite hair salon doing various things including putting in lovely feather extensions. Me and Caroline both had one put in and I decided on this pretty blue one. I love it and the best bit is that they are attached with a special bead and stay in for 8 weeks and can be washed and styled just like normal hair so it's so easy to maintain!

Anyway as usual I’m rambling so i'll leave it there. I promise I’ll upload more soon as I’m on holiday now from school for 6 weeks!

2 comments:

  1. This looks lovely Claudia, I'm glad you had as good a time as I did! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Late reply but thankyou Caroline, haha!
      Claudia x

      Delete