Saturday 7 July 2012

My week in pictures



Friend's Birthday meal <3 Color Bug experiment <3 Homemade cookies <3 Dance Show <3 Minty Lace <3 Sister is prom queen at leavers prom <3 Maia <3 All the girls  at Grace's meal

Just a few pictures from my week, some instagram, some not! I'm going out in a couple of hours to my village's annual event 'Cottingham Day'! It's not exactly the most exciting event in my social calender but it is such a beautiful day and i need to embrace all the sun i can get! I hope the weather stays lovely for when i go to Latitude next week! Later on today i'm going round to my friends and we are going to be brave and watch The Woman in Black- i havent seen it yet. Apparently it's not that scarey but i'm a complete wimp when it comes to scarey films so it is brave of me! Hopefully the popcorn will help me through it! I have a feeling today is going to be a day of pigging-out which isn't very good when i have Mallorca in 20 days! Oh well..! As you can see from the picture my beautiful sister won the title of prom queen at her year 13 prom, she also won ' Most likely to marry a member of the royal family' which if youy knew her you would find quite amusing! Although i'm happy for her it is another sign that she is packing her bags and leaving me after the summer to go to uni in Bristol which  is a good six hour drive from where we live. It is going to be very strange from being the youngest of three siblings to being an only child as my brother is at uni too. It will be hard for me to see her go, but i guess i'll just have to make the most of the time we have together this summer!
Anyway that's it for me today! Is anyone else doing anything nice today/ this summer?
P.S - doesn't Maia look cute!?

No comments:

Post a Comment